This survey course explores the basics of the New Testament.
Study of the New Testament can be divided into several categories:
- The three major divisions of the New Testament.
- The eight major time periods.
- The eight men who wrote the New Testament.
- The twenty-five major trips.
- The transition from the Old Testament to the New Testament.
- Participants can register the course at any time throughout the year.
- Pay $400.00 registration fee for the course from this page.
- A Multitude Experience Administrator is in communication with participants throughout the course for questions and support. Skype, email and telephone contact information provided after registration.
- The recommended time limit for completing the course is 4 – 6 weeks.
- Participant will describe how one New Testament teaching relates to their Ministry Project.
- Complete written assignment. Rubric provided.
- Participate in Skype Discussions.
- Watch Video. Notate on Affirmation Form.
- Written work.
- Discussions via Skype.
CEUs to be awarded
Advanced Studies opportunity
- Request a consultation with a Multitude Experience Administrator regarding completing the Zondervan New Testament course