This survey course explores the basics of Christian Education.
Christian Education has been described in any of the following ways.
- Clergy and lay leaders to train others.
- People to participate in the life of the Christian community as informed worshippers.
- People for living responsibly in the world.
- People to grow as maturing Christians along the spiritual journey.
- People of the church for effective leadership.
- Participants can register the course at any time throughout the year.
- Pay $400.00 registration fee for the course from this page.
- A Multitude Experience Administrator is in communication with participants throughout the course for questions and support. Skype, email and telephone contact information provided after registration.
- The recommended time limit for completing the course is 4 – 6 weeks.
- Participant will describe how their ministry meets the goal of one of the “equipping” statements listed above.
- Complete written assignment. Rubric provided.
- Participate in Skype Discussions.
- Watch Video. Notate on Affirmation Form.
- Written work.
- Discussions via Skype.
CEUs to be awarded