This survey course explores the basics of Christian Ethics.
Christian ethics (Christian action and principles derived from the Christian faith) has been described in the following ways:
1. The best in the moral philosophy of all ages and places.
2. The moral standards of Christendom.
3. The ethics of the Christian Church and its many churches.
4. The ethics of the Bible.
5. The ethical insights of Jesus.
- Participants can register the course at any time throughout the year.
- Pay $400.00 registration fee for the course from this page.
- A Multitude Experience Administrator is in communication with participants throughout the course for questions and support. Skype, email and telephone contact information provided after registration.
- The recommended time limit for completing the course is 4 – 6 weeks.
- Participant will explore one ethical issue that has been important to Christians throughout the ages i.e. poverty, war, abortion, others; including an examination of how various Christians have dealt with the issue.
- Complete written assignment. Rubric provided.
- Participate in Skype Discussions.
- Watch Video. Notate on Affirmation Form.
- Written work.
- Discussions via Skype.
CEUs to be awarded