Dialogic Classroom in Middle and High Schools
Register for any of our upcoming workshops today!
- Better retention of the course content
- More consistent, constructive class participation
- Greater social and emotional competency
- The ability to hold conversations across differences
- A stronger sense of community belonging
The building blocks to a dialogic classroom can be adapted to your course and teaching style, whether it's a science course or a civics class, whether it’s an independent academy or a public school.
Accreditation and Continuing Education
This training is 16 contact hours. Essential Partners is registered with Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Eduction (DESE) as a PDP provider. This training can be used to qualify for 16 PDP credits in the content area of, “Safe and Supportive Learning Environments.” Essential Partners can provide a certificate upon completion of the workshop that can be used to support a request for professional development credits.