2021 Virginia Farmers Market Conference
The Virginia Farmers Market Conference
January 7, 2021
The Virginia Farmers Market Conference will be held January 7, 2021 ONLINE!
This full day event will focus on current issues faced by farmers markets including marketing, conflict de-escalation, food safety, COVID-19 and racial equity. We will also have the annual meeting for VAFMA members.
Opening remarks will be from Dr. Jewel H. Bronaugh, Commissioner of the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (VDACS).
Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (with breaks)
- Racial Equity & Food Justice: Azeb Kinder and Jason Biehl of Change The Narrative
- Marketing Made Simple: Tips For Marketing Your Business (Without Going Crazy): Emily Davis of Linkhouse Consulting
- Conflict Management and the Market: Richard Kelly and Mickey MacIntyre of Real Change Partners
- Food Safety & COVID-19 Updates: Pamela Miles, Food Safety Program, VDACS, Dr. Renee Boyer of Food, Science & Technology, Virginia Tech, and Peri Pearson of the Virginia Department of Health
- VAFMA Annual Meeting – Board of Directors Election
Recordings will be available for those who cannot attend in person.
Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Virginia Farm Bureau
Virginia Family Nutrition Program
Virginia Fresh Match
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!